Saturday 18 April 2009

the sun has got his hat on!

This weekend I visited a good friend on her birthday, it was great; I managed to soak up some rays in Brighton while taking some snaps for the exciting new project I keep mentioning. Talk about multitasking! I had fish and chips on the beach, a lovely stroll along the sea front and a browse in the shops. 'Twas pretty much a perfect day, and the sun shined gloriously throughout. Here is another sneaky peak at what I have been working on recently to whet your appetite. The whole collection will be up on my website next week....I hope!

2 comments:

Doolallysally said...

It all looks very mysterious and very exciting! Sounds like you had a lovely day in Brighton. Salx

claire montgomerie said...

hee hee! i do like a surprise! I hope you aren't disappointed... :)